Process Screen / Creditor Screen
- To add a Creditor to the Process screen, go to the Creditors tab and click on “Add New Creditor” in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.
Allocate Creditor” screen
- You should now be viewing the “Allocate Creditor” screen.
- On this screen you can either “Allocate” a creditor or if the creditor is not listed or you can add a creditor by clicking the “Add Creditor” button.
- To Allocate a Creditor you can either look for the Creditor manually or enter the creditors name in the search bar above add creditor.
- Once you’ve found the creditor you’re looking for simply press the “Allocate” button and skip to the last screen.
- If you can’t find the Creditor you’re looking for click on the “Add Creditor” button.
- You should now be viewing the Creditor Details screen.
- In order to add a new Creditor successfully you will need to add the Creditor’s Name, Address and Telephone Number, please try and add as much information as possible.
- Once done simply click the “Save Changes” button and close the current window.
- Please note: Only once DC partner has verified a creditors details will this creditor be accepted into distribution.
Allocating a Creditor
- You will now be able to view all details for the specified Creditor.
- Once you’ve pressed the blue “Allocate” button on the right of the Creditor Name, you should be taken back to the Creditors screen. Please see image below for an example.