How To Install Open Office.org
- In order to effectively make use of the debt wise program you will need an office suit in order to open certain files
- If you don’t already have an office suit such as Microsoft Office, don’t worry. In this tutorial we’ll help you download and install Open Office.org, a free alternative to Microsoft Office. So let’s get started.
- On the debtwiseprogram.com website there is a block on the left hand site with multiple labels. One of those labels should be Open Office.org. Click on that label. Use bottom picture for reference.
- You should now be redirected to Open Office .org’s website. On the site you should see 4 blocks, Click on the top (Green) block as shown below.
- You will now be redirected and asked to wait for a pop-up to appear. This shouldn’t take more than 60 seconds. Once the pop up appears, click Save File. Use picture below for reference.
- The file should now be downloading. Once the download is finish, double click on the listed download and the installation of Open Office.org should start shortly. If you get n security warning, simply press Run. There’s nothing to worry about. Use picture below as reference.