- To open the Diary function, go to the top right hand corner docking menu and click on the middle icon. Use the picture below as reference.
- Once the diary is open you should see the overview page. The overview page provides you with an overview of Appointments and To-Do’s both overdue and coming up. You can view these in Month, Week or Day views. Use Pictures Below as reference.
- If you wish to create an appointment, simply click on either the appointments tab or New Appointment button. You should now be viewing the appointments screen. To create a new appointment, simply add a Name, Description and date of the appointment and press the “Create This Appointment” button. To see an overview of only appointments click on the “Appointments Overview” button. Use Image below as reference.
- If you wish to create a To Do List, simply click on either the To-Dos tab or New To-Do List button. You should now be viewing the To-Dos screen. To create a new to do list, simply add a Name and Description and press the “Create This List” button. To see an overview of only to do lists click on the “To Dos Overview” button. Use Image below as reference.
- Congratulations, you now have a basic knowledge of the Diary function in the debt wise program.